There will be a DEA Exec. Meeting on Monday, December 10th at 4:15 in the DMS library. Please RSVP to Cindy M and don’t forget your scholarship 50/50 dollars.
The BCEA is hosting a Holiday Social! Come together with colleagues to celebrate and socialize!
When: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 from 4:30 to 6:30
Where: Deerwood Country Club, 845 Woodlane Road, Westhampton 08060
There will be a complimentary buffet and a cash bar.
If you plan on attending, notify Amy Y. to reserve your spot before November 29th.*
A photo ID is required for admittance.
BCEA is looking forward to a fun evening!
*If you are unable to attend the social after you have made a reservation, you must cancel your reservation with the BCEA office at (609) 871-2232 by December 8, 2018. Failure to do so will result in a $25 charge to DEA.
There will be a DEA Rep Council Meeting on Monday, November 12th at 4:15 in the DMS library. Please RSVP to Cindy M and don’t forget your scholarship 50/50 dollars.
The following is a list of planned DEA Rep and Exec Council meeting dates for the 2018-2019 school year. All meetings are currently scheduled for Mondays at 4:15 in the DMS Library. The list starts with a Rep Council Meeting and alternates with Executive Council Meetings. All members are welcome to attend any meeting. This list is subject to change due to unforseen circumstances, such as weather.
9/17, 10/8, 11/12, 12/10, 1/14, 2/11, 3/11, 4/8, 5/13, 6/10
Always review marshal evaluations online within 10 days of a post-conference to verify that they reflect the discussion at the conference. Be in the habit of always responding with explanations, clarifications, or a thank you as neccessary.
- Fighting for CH 78 Relief and ESP Job JusticeThe post Fighting for CH 78 Relief and ESP Job Justice appeared first on New Jersey Education Association. […]
Latest NJEA News
- NJEA opposes Trump administration scheme to erase transgender identity by definition
- Teaching and mentoring the next generation of educators
- Vote to enshrine Elizabeth Allen, NJEA’s first woman president, in the NJ Hall of Fame
- NJDOE releases Median Student Growth Percentiles (mSGPs) from 2017-18 PARCC testing
- Supporting students with speech and language-related disorders