Always review marshal evaluations online within 10 days of a post-conference to verify that they reflect the discussion at the conference. Be in the habit of always responding with explanations, clarifications, or a thank you as neccessary.
Take a break and socialize with colleagues! DEA members will get together on Friday, November 2nd from 3:30 until 6:30 at Double Nickel Brewery in Pennsauken. Sandwic will be provided. Cash bar will be available. We look forward to seeing you there!
There will be a DEA meeting on Monday, October 8th at 4:15 in the DMS library. Please turn in your scholarship 50/50 dollars if you have not already done so.
There will be a DEA meeting on Monday, September 17th at 4:15 in the DMS library. Please RSVP by replying to the email from Cindy M.
Welcome back to a brand new school year! On Tuesday, September 4th Delran staff will meet in the auditorium at Delran High School from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for Convocation and various speakers. After 11:00 AM, staff will follow the schedule set by their building administrator. Looking forward to seeing you as we start the school year!
- Classroom Close-up NJ wins 16th EmmyHonored for Public/Current/Community Affairs Program/Special Classroom Close-up, NJ, NJEA’s television show featuring the outstanding work of NJEA members across the state, was honored this weekend with its 16th Emmy by the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. The show, currently in its 25th season, won in the categor […]
Latest NJEA News
- NJEA endorses Sen. Bob Menendez for re-election
- HS students earn three college credits Italian-style with innovative pre-AP course
- Youth Firesetter Intervention Specialists: A First Defense
- Remembering a legend: Tom Favia, longtime Jersey City EA president
- State Board officially proposes changes in PARCC assessments