FYI – The BCEA overnight workshop will be held March 20-21. More information will follow as this event approaches.
The DEA New Member Meeting will be held on October 13th, beginning at 4:00, at Dooney’s in Delran.
Get your BCEA focus! The Fall Focus meeting will be held on Monday, October 6th at the Merion. Rep. Council members who have not already signed up, may contact Mike Kaminski by September 22nd, if interested.
The first DEA Rep Council Meeting will be Monday, September 8th at 4:00 in the High School Media Center. See you there!
Welcome back! The first day for teachers is September 2! Students begin school on September 3.
The morning schedule for September 2 is as follows:
- 8:00 Refreshments at DHS Cafeteria
- 9:00 PROMPT- Address by Mr. Miller followed by DEA Meeting
- The schedule for the remainder of the day is determined by your building Administrators.
Enjoy the Holiday weekend! See you on September 2!
- The Movement MomentJoining the Discussion When: Jan 19, 2021 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://nea-org.zoom.us/j/92701778055?pwd=UzhMRW10dFN0L2RDVmxNdGZtOUNLdz09 Webinar ID: 927 0177 8055 […] The post The Movement Moment appeared first on New Jersey Education Association. […]
Latest NJEA News
- School nurses among first NJEA members to receive COVID vaccine
- NJEA statement on Gov. Murphy’s State of the State address
- NJEA statement on violent attack against the United States
- Meet Angel Santiago New Jersey’s Rock ‘N’ Roll State Teacher of the Year
- NJEA and NEA congratulate Education Secretary-designate Miguel Cardona