DEA members attended a Legislative Conference to learn more about those who represent DEA and their positions on issues involving education. Education association members were able to ask questions and express concerns to legislators.
The Delran Education Association will be honoring the following retirees at this years Retirement Luncheon:
Where: The Merion, 1901 Route 130 South, Cinnaminson
When: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 1:30 PM
Cost: $10.00 (Cash or Check payable to DEA)
Lunch Buffet includes:
Toscano Table, Salad, Chicken, Fish, Pasta, Vegetables, Potato, A Pastry Plate, Soda, Juice, Coffee, Tea
Please RSVP to your Head Building Rep by Wednesday, May 30th.
There will be a DEA Executive Council Meeting on Monday, June 4th at 4:15 in the DMS Library.
There willl be a DEA Rep. Council Meeting on Monday, May 14th at 4:15 in the DMS library.
- Fighting for CH 78 Relief and ESP Job JusticeThe post Fighting for CH 78 Relief and ESP Job Justice appeared first on New Jersey Education Association. […]
Latest NJEA News
- NJEA opposes Trump administration scheme to erase transgender identity by definition
- Teaching and mentoring the next generation of educators
- Vote to enshrine Elizabeth Allen, NJEA’s first woman president, in the NJ Hall of Fame
- NJDOE releases Median Student Growth Percentiles (mSGPs) from 2017-18 PARCC testing
- Supporting students with speech and language-related disorders