There will be a DEA Bowling Social on Friday, June 2, 2017 @ Pinsetters in Pennsauken from 4 pm to 7 pm. Bowling is free with your Delran ID and DEA will cover the cost of bowling shoes and food. Please look for an official invitation with an RSVP sometime in May. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Saturday, May 20 is the Autism Speaks Walk at Bishops Gate Corporate Center in Mt. Laurel, NJ
BCEA Teacher Appreciation Day will be celebrated on Monday, May 8 @ Prospectors in Mt. Laurel from 4 pm to 6 pm. This is a free event for DEA members. Please RSVP to Amy by Thursday, April 27 so there is an accurate headcount.
There will be an Executive Council Meeting on March 13 at 4:00 pm in the DMS library.
- Murphy endorses Ch. 78 reliefGovernor praises NJEA members, others for collective bargaining effort Following an agreement to control costs while maintaining benefit quality in the SEHBP, Gov. Phil Murphy issued a statement highlighting the importance of collective bargaining and offering a clear public endorsement of legislative action to provide relief from the economic burden of Ch. […]
Latest NJEA News
- NEA President calls on members to support Hurricane Florence relief efforts
- Bridgeton school safety officers unanimously choose to join NJEA
- NJEA members support DOE at joint Senate/Assembly Education Committee hearing on PARCC
- NJEA statement on SEHBP agreement
- NJEA officers testify before SBOE commending PARCC changes